THIS IS WHAT I RAWR !


Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Mr. X


Have you ever wondered somebody that is so pigheaded turns into mellow fella ? ouh I just did not imagine, I am the reason that person turned like that. Aauuww, I am so exhilarated bout this. hehee,.

I've known Mr. X since years go by. but, not exactly closed just as acquaintance. But, early this year we've made personal contact. Not just as some people I knew, but as a friend :) Truthfully because I need somebody to accompany me, yeah I don't like being alone. Never ever does. As I were saying, when I am being friends with someone, I trully am giving out my best as your friends. Plus, I like to say things out straight to Mr. X, such as what I want, how I want things to be, small matters that I dislikes and all itsy bitsy stuff. Sometimes when Mr. X called I am just fooling and drooling around.. wasting his time - hahhaaha.

But I didn't realised yet at that moment that I've made Mr. X smiled.. I even didn't realised that he's falling for me, ouh how foolish am I. How could I tell as my heart is not there with him because I am looking without notice that he's just there right by my side. Maybe because when the first time I've known he's kinda cold hearted type of person until I didn't realised he've kept a warm spot in his little small heart with spacious to grow more. yes I know, I've made you smiled & you too made me smiled..

just like the song 'Smile' by Uncle Kracker.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make smile


isn't there resemblance in my love story?
Opsie daisy I've said it out.
This is how it starts and I hope it's eternal.
Let's hope for the best, I'll write in for whatever happens in the future. So stay awaits for more upcoming stories :)

MY LOVE STORY -
I heart you Mr. X, you makes my heart jump out of joy.

4 comments:

  1. me likey!
    wondering how hepi u r now..
    <3
    i luv u 2 sob..
    ouuuuhhh..
    wakakakakakakakkakakakaka!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, this is the new wonderful environment :) hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe..
    but plez,no fighting2 naa..
    i'll fire u both then..
    hwa3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha. gado laa best, bru ade babak manje :)

    ReplyDelete