THIS IS WHAT I RAWR !


Friday, November 5, 2010

my aqmar :)





this is my super neighbour & my precious hometown friend.
nurul aqmar. i LOVE her okeyh.

dear my syg,
I hope our friendship will be everlasting, without anymore obstacle. aku syg kaw tau~
You are my sunshine when I'm back in our hometown, I luff to go out with, however busy schedule always envy us kn? huhuu, nvm. we are super tough soul babes! we'll try to find a way to be together for once ;) ouh, so less oh me. hahaa,, kiddin' yunk, I want u to know, when good or bad times, am oweyx here for you syg. tell me everything, as we have the same heart & soul... this is super awesome right? =) I'll promise honey that there'll be one moment where we escape from our hectic life and go somewhere that we called wild & fun for us. but not doing some stupid stuff, we'll go for some awesome time! hhhheeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

btw, protect our friendship may no one can come & ruin it, not even for some dimpwit fella or some sucker boys.. love ya till end my friend ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment